This story, I feel, relates way too closely to the Clumber world today, and, yes, I ‘fess, I have probably looked for extremes in the past too. I hope with experience and realistic aspirations I am less inclined to now – I hope other breeders (and buyers as they ‘drive’ breeding programmes to a remarkable extent or the breeder would have to keep all their pups) are also aware that the pendulum of both extremes must settle in the middle for the security of the breed’s future.
- What can dogs see? November 23, 2017
- Book sourcing November 17, 2017
- Tracking November 17, 2017
- PAIRS database – under re-development June 1, 2017
- PAIRS FORM change of contact details for an owner or breeder June 1, 2017