I know I have heard it many times over the years, that if the horse has the ears back, he is listening to his rider. But is he, or is he listening for a threat? Dudley has had a girthing issue, just happened to take girthing the wrong way, and at this the stage we were at at overcoming this, I noticed that even while being lead around, no rider, just a saddle,lightly girthed, and bridle, that he spent most of the time with his ears, as though he was listening to his rider, but no rider.
- Erinrac Poultry Records and Analysis Books and Journals August 23, 2020
- ART SKILLS in SIMPLE FUN EXERCISES July 12, 2020
- Our dogs willingness to oblige does not give us the right to demand original quote by Jan Irving July 4, 2020
- PDF file 2003 year’s issues Clumbers magazine June 8, 2020
- book: Every Dog Has His Day Thoughts on Showing the Clumber Spaniel May 31, 2020